- Carrying handle turns your lightweight trailer rack system into a handcart
- Shock absorbers provide four inches of wheel travel, cushioning your gear
- Includes 78"-wide Yakima crossbars that can be adjusted from a minimumu of 4 inches to a maximum of 48 inches.
- Tows 250 lbs with stock suspension. With optional shocks; can tow up to 350 lbs.
- Locking levers with keys prevent theft of your trailer
- Wheels and tongue remove in seconds. Frame stores upright (or hangs) onto garage wall.
- Works with Class I, II & III hitches when a 2" sized ball is attached
- Standard flat 4-light connector to vehicle
specifications: This 78" wide high-performance sport trailer takes style and performance to a whole new level. They’re literally in a class by themselves, and they take the concept of “utility” from drab to fab with the premium aluminum finish and spiffy alloy wheels.
* Carrying handle turns your lightweight trailer into a hand cart.
* Shock absorbers provide four inches of wheel travel, cushioning your gear
* Includes 78" wide Yakima crossbars
* Locking levers with keys prevent theft of your trailer
* Wheels and tongue remove in seconds. Frame stores upright (or hangs) onto garage wall
* Works with Class I, II & III hitches when a 1-7/8" sized ball is attached
* Standard flat 4 light connector to vehicle
Weight: 160 lbs. unloaded
Dimensions: 78" wide X 132" long X 22" tall
Capacity: 250 lbs./300 lbs. w/ HD shocks
- Review by Nancy
Hi Brad, I wanted to let you know how pleased I am with the trailer
we purchased from you. I am thrilled that it is easily managed by
myself alone and even better with Bill's help. It traveled
wonderfully at high speeds on the freeway, even when I tried to leave
I am sure we will continue to love it's versitility for years.
Pleasant kayaking to you, Nancy (Posted on 3/2/13)